Setting Up Your E-mail in Microsoft Outlook
This tutorial shows you how to set up Microsoft Outlook to work with your e-mail account.
This tutorial assumes that your ISP will let you use port 25 for out going email.
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Microsoft Outlook
Note Comcast Users: If your having problems sending out emails you might need to switch to a secure SMTP.
How To Set Up A Secure SMTP On An iPhone
In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
- Your Name
- Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address
- Enter your e-mail address.
- User Name
- Enter your username.
- Enter the password set up for your e-mail account.
- Incoming mail server (POP3)
- Enter click.photografius.net for your incoming mail server.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
- Enter click.photografius.net for your outgoing mail server.
Click "More Settings."
- On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
- Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
- select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
You may click "Test Account Settings" to verify all is working now.